Friday, April 17, 2015

A few more pennies for my thoughts!

I know this won't seem like a big deal to most...it's not even close to being able to cover any bills in
the household and light years away from my day job.  So how come I just want to dance for joy and do the #Snoopy dance?

I think it starts with knowing that people are reading what I have written...it has less to do with money and more to do with that great feeling of accomplishment in knowing that my thoughts and words have impacted others in some small way.  It inspires me to do more.  To keep staying up late and getting up early...to feed and nurture my blog and writing, sharing key life moments we all relate to and can celebrate in.  To encourage myself to do more than I have and keep my possibilities open and endless.

Thanks for helping me to stay inspired and for joining me on this cool journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment