- You drive aimlessly on a Saturday morning just
to find one.
Cast iron planter through screen...it might have started raining
- It’s been so long since you’ve been to one, everything is exactly what you were looking for.
- You’re glad you brought your truck on your morning adventure even though you had no plans to buy furniture.
- You actually get excited as you barter over a few pieces of wrought iron patio items.
- You buy said items at $20.00…the best bargain of the year.
- Your twelve-year-old, also an avid yardsaler, is so excited, he out-negotiates even you and walks away with an armful on new vintage treasures just begging for E-bay bidders.
- You blow your full budget for yard sales at the very first one.
- You shamelessly ask your frugal son to spot you a buck, so you can buy a gently used Disneyworld purse for 2 bucks.
- He gives you the stink eye, but is happy to share.
- You both go home happy, talking about the little things in life that make us happy….as we drove away, he said “Mom, I love you.”