Wednesday, March 4, 2015

A penny for your thoughts...huge milestone moment

A penny for my thoughts...


I started blogging around December and really in earnest, beginning the first of the year.  It's one of the few resolutions I've made and actually stuck with (don't ask me how the diet is going!).

My blog was never something I considered as a financial proposition.  It's been more about tapping back into my creative side and finding a friendly, open place to share stories and thoughts.

But just for fun, I decided to apply for #GoogleAds on my blog.  I was declined the first time back in early January…then approved about a month or so ago.  I don’t know what the criteria is or why I was accepted the second time around.  The only thing I know for certain is that as of March 3, 2015, I very literally earned a penny for my thoughts!

Laugh if you will, but it gave me a real boost in my week and I plan to print and frame it next to my first Scripps Howard check (another proud moment).

I’ve always believed we celebrate our own moments and make life special.  This is one of those moments I wanted to share as I see it as a significant little milestone in my life.  #followingmydreams and hoping you all do the same!


M

No comments:

Post a Comment