Friday, May 8, 2015

#FFF Fast Forward Friday - Let's Start a Movement!

Let's start Fast Forward Friday...I'll start...in 20 years, I'll be writing in an English garden, outside our rambling Victorian home, watching a few grandchildren run across the grass and surprising me with a kiss on the cheek. George likes to tinker in the garage and there is a bright and shiny red Corvette I think he loves more than me. My oldest, Alex, lives in LA, having broke into the music industry with his own label, Pete has his own reality show "American Pickers 4.0" and lives nearby, and Christian....ah Christian, my wild card. He's likely still finding his way...I don't know what his day job will be, but I know he's a starving artist, writing and waiting to be discovered. Okay, now you: Go!


No comments:

Post a Comment